What Cases / Clients Are Ineligible for Our Evaluation Service?
- EB-5, EB1, EB2 NIW, EB2, EB3, O-1, L-1, E-2 and other complicated immigration cases.
- RFE and NOID responses.
- Clients who are currently represented by other attorneys and are seeking a second opinion.
Our evaluation service does not provide any detailed explanation of legal theory or how to fill out a form, nor do we provide any document lists. Free case evaluations do not amount to legal opinion or create an attorney-client relationship, and are not an open-ended process.
How Do I Submit a Request for My Evaluation?
- Fill out the Contact Us Form at the bottom of our home page. Please DO NOT call the office unless you are ready to schedule a fee-based consultation.
- In the message body, type “Free Evaluation-Case Type (H-1B, PERM, Marriage-Based Green Card, etc.)” in the 1st line. Please include a description of your situation and your specific questions.
- DO NOT provide your Social Security number, passport number, or any other sensitive information in the request.
About Our Fee-Based Consultation
Our fee-based consultation is a comprehensive legal consultation where we answer your legal questions, provide you with legal analysis, and form various solutions for your immigration case. Please note, if our office is retained to handle your immigration case within 30 days of the consultation, your consultation fee will be credited towards your attorney fee.
What Does My Fee-Based Consultation Cover?
- We will give you a whole picture of your immigration case, including what visa/green card you qualify for, the requirements of each visa option, and an evaluation of the strength and weaknesses of your current qualifications. We will also discuss ways to improve your likelihood of success and the timeline for your case.
- If you are already represented by another attorney, we will give you a second legal opinion.
- We will answer case-specific legal questions if you prepared and filed the case by yourself.
About Our Hourly Fees
Attorney rate $350/hour
Law Clerk rate $50/hour