San Francisco Family-Based Immigration Lawyer
Effectively Keeping Families Together in California
At The Law Office of Zhang, our attorney in San Francisco, understands how important family is. We want to help keep your family together by providing you with the strong legal counsel you need.
Allow our experienced legal team to help you whether you are seeking a:
The immigration process can be challenging and stressful to work through. With years of experience, our legal team can provide you with the guidance you need.
With a case evaluation from The Law Office of Zhang, our immigration attorney can help you determine your legal options. From collecting documents to protecting your rights, our team is here to help you with all your immigration needs.
We provide legal counsel for the following types of family-based immigration services:
- Marriage-based green card (USC)
- Marriage-based green card (PR)
- Change/extension of non-immigrant status
- Adjustment of Status
- Consular processing
- Advance parole
- Work permit
- Reentry permit
- Remove condition (married/divorced)
Are you dealing with a family based immigration issue? Call The Law Office Of Zhang today at (415) 761-2732 or reach out to us online to schedule a meeting with our family based immigration attorney in San Francisco! We are fluent in Mandarin and serve Spanish speaking clients upon request.
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) categorizes immigrant visas into two groups.
The first group is immediate relative immigrant visas.
These visas are given to close family members of U.S. citizens, such as:
- Unmarried children under 21
- Adopted orphans
- And parents who are at least 21 years of age
The second group is family preference immigrant visas.
- Unmarried daughters and sons and their minor children of U.S. citizens
- Immediate family members of lawful permanent residents
- Married daughters and sons, and their minor children, of U.S. citizens
- Sisters and brothers and their spouses and minor children of U.S. citizens
“Emma is extremely knowledgeable and experienced in immigration law.”- Jia Y.
“Everything this firm and Emma did for me and my wife was excellent.”- Matthew B.
“Emma is a great immigration lawyer and a great human being.”- Brownie L.