Family-Based Immigration in San Francisco
Effectively Helping Keep Families Together in California
At The Law Office of Zhang, our attorney in San Francisco understands how important family is. We want to help keep your family together by providing you with the strong legal counsel you need. Whether you are seeking a marriage-based green card or citizenship, allow our experienced legal team to help you.
San Francisco Attorney Offering Case Evaluations
The immigration process can be challenging and stressful to work through. With years of experience, our legal team can provide you with the guidance that you need. With a case evaluation from The Law Office of Zhang, our immigration attorney can help you determine what your legal options are. From collecting documents to protecting your rights, our team is here to help you with all your immigration needs.
We provide legal counsel for the following types of family-based immigration services:
- Marriage-based green card (USC)
- Marriage-based green card (PR)
- Change/extension of non-immigrant status
- Adjustment of Status
- Consular processing
- Advance parole
- Work permit
- Reentry permit
- Remove condition (married/divorced)
Unmarried daughters and sons, and their minor children, of U.S. citizens
- Immediate family members of lawful permanent residents
- Married daughters and sons, and their minor children, of U.S. citizens
- Sisters and brothers, and their spouses and minor children, of U.S. citizens
“I have to say Emma is the best immigration lawyer I met.”- Rui M.
“I highly recommend working with Emma.”- Vincent D.
“Emma was the best immigration lawyer for me and my family.”- IIenia T.